Attractions and activites
- Visit the landing beaches of D-Day (10 KM) by yourself of with a tour
- 2 minutes from town center with its three interesting musea, including the Bayeux tapestry, where you can find a 70 meter long embroidery. The center has a beautiful Cathedral. During spring and summer there are plenty activities like D-Day celebrations and a Medieval festivity
- Walking distance of a variety of good restaurants.
- Taste regional specialties such as Camembert, Cidre or Calvados at their site of production.
- The Mont Saint Michel is an hour and a half away from Bayeux. The nice bathing resorts of Honfleur and Deauville are also worth a day-trip.
- 250 Km from Paris
- Railway station at walking distance